• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

roc5288

ReefersDelight
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Can someone tell me why my worm letf his home ?. From what i have read they do this when stressed. He has been with me for about three years. I can tell you that this morning i applied aptasia x to its base. Don't know if this is the problem.

Attachments

• feather duster 003.jpg
    feather duster 003.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 229
  • feather duster 016.jpg
    feather duster 016.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 228

Coralium

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Can someone tell me why my worm letf his home ?. From what i have read they do this when stressed. He has been with me for about three years. I can tell you that this morning i applied aptasia x to its base. Don't know if this is the problem.

I would say it had something to do with the the Aptasia X since you mentioned you had the feather duster for 3 years and then the morning you apply it the worm came out. I have never seen one come out any where near that far and I don't know what will happen to it, keep us posted.

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
They usually let go of their crown and make a new one. i think it might have died on you. if not put it back into the tube it came out off.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: