• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

R

Reef Fantasy

regal angels $110.00 Adult
mesoleucus angels $115.00 Adult
blue face angels $120.00 Medium size adult
square anthias M/F M- $28.75 F- $22.75
purple queens $20.50
lyre tail anthias $20.00
powder blue tangs $48.50 medium size
powder brown tangs $32.00
yellow tangs $19.75 medium size
clown tangs $36.00
Hippo tang
1" - $20.00
1.5" - $24.25
2-3" - $32.50
4" + - $40.75
scopas tangs $18.00
saddle clowns $16.00
Ocellaris Clowns $9.00
Percula Clowns True Waiting till i get them in want to make sure there not false.
bi color psuedos $10.50
blue gudgeon goby $10.75
blue face goby $46.25
purple fire fish $24.00
clown goby $10.50
golden head goby $14.00
scissor tail goby $10.00
and a few more

in addition with the fish i also have a few inverts
colored carpet anemone $60.00
White carpet anemone $40.00
Colored Sea Slug $17.00
Purple Sea Slug $18.50
Spanish Dancer $18.00
Sand sifting star $10.50
Red cookie Star $9.00
Brittle Star $10.50
Blue Star $9.00
Cleaner Shrimp $18.00
Purple lobster $18.00
Blue Lobster $20.00
fire shrimp $21.75
clown shrimp $10.50
Sexy Shrimp $10.75
Camel shrimp $3.75
Anemone shrimp $10.75

Any questions please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] also if interested please feel free to ask for entire list
Thanks

R

Reef Fantasy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am located on staten island I am a hobbiest that is tired of paying rediculous prices i would love to open a store but right now im trying to get some things together so i can open one. anyone interested in more than one item i can knock a few $$ off the price
thanks

R

Reef Fantasy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All the fish came in and are really healthy you can tell the difference of net caught fish I lost 2 during shipping but that was a 34 hour plane ride so its a good ratio everyone that I sold to is very happy withe what i gave them, everything is eating and swimming around a lot.
Chris

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can vouch for this guy. Went to his house yesterday and brought back a powder blue tang, three female lyretail anthias (for my male), a yellow clown goby, and a sea star. I've never had a fish do so well the first day as the powder blue tang did. Right away it started picking at the rocks and swimming around. It ate an hour after I put it in. The anthias are doing well also and have schooled together in a big cave in the rockwork. They are very alert and the male is already courting them with dances. All fins are in tact and color is great. The clown goby is in my nano reef and is also doing just fine and its color is bright as can be. The star didn't move yesterday but today it is on the move around the tank. This guy has a huge selection of fish and they all looked very very healthy. Considering he had just picked them up the night before, i couldn't believe they were all doing as well as they were. Much better than any mail order or LFS specimens. Thumbs up and my recommendations.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I too will vouch for Chris. Just went to pick up my powder blue, and am very happy. Fish were in excellent condition, and I now do believe that there is a difference in net caught vs cyanide caught fish. All the fish in his tank were vibrant, healthy, and eating. Not bad for just enduring a 36 hour flight. Not to mention Chris is a real stand up guy. If your looking for something in particular, I would highly recommend you give Chris a call.

Rebels23

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Rebels that's awesome. You got the smallest one right? Is it still bigger than your mini hippo and purple tangs? LoL. Oh and dude, the pagoda cup is doing awesome but I think the favia is too far gone to save. I don't even see tissue on it. We'll see what happens though. Sorry to intrude on this post but PMs never get read LoL.

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Stix,

Yea Chris is great! I actually took the other powder blue. They were about the same size and the smaller one was a little ripped up. But it is still bigger than my mini hippo and purple tang. Hehe, I am setting up the stage for a perfect excuse to upgrade to a bigger tank! :D

Dude, great to hear about the pagoda. It is a nice piece. Sorry to hear about the favia, I can give you back your money for that, thats not a prob.

Rebels23

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ray, don't worry about the money. You already gave me too generous of a deal for the pagoda, it's huge!

R

Reef Fantasy

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Stixx and Rebels, thanks alot for the praise I am very happy thet you like all the fish and believe me i was shocked at how healthy the fish were i knew there had to be a difference between net and cynide but i didn't expect that there are only a few companies out there that collect using a net i know i looked high and dry all over for them and this one was truly a score, on top of it all to know that everyone i sold to is happy with what they have is even better I don't think i would ever buy from another store again after seeing the difference my self between a store and what i got in hopefully i can make everyone just as happy as i was, they are beautiful and to get angels to eat the first day i got them in is amaising.
thanks again
also if within the first day you lose the fish i sold you and you aclimated it right bring me back the dead fish and i will give you another one to cover your loss but i doubt i will ever have to do that,

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
reeffantasy are you gonna be continuously gettin in new fish and inverts? not quite ready for fish yet but would love to give you a try when i am from all these reviews.

R

Reef Fantasy

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes Wedfr I will be hopefully getting fish in every 2-3 weeks a new batch as long as things move I am always setting up new tanks for holding so as long as what i have now go's my orders will be getting bigget and bigger
thanks for your interest

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: