JarviZ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I finally caught the damsel and flushed him down the toilet :thrash: ....

jk i returned him the LFS, but that means I have a void in the tank that needs to be filled... I have a 14g biocube and still have an ocellaris and firefish.

Does anybody have any good fish recommendation? The firefish only comes out for food from his bolthole and just hovers around for a little bit. This gets boring fast. Maybe I can catch him too and just give to somebody here, so now I'm more interested in something that has great personality and more active.

Any ideas?

JarviZ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Helfrichi's are so pretty, but won't they just hide all day as well?

I thought clowns had to added as mated pairs? maybe a black ocellaris if they would be compatible.

I did a water change today... I don't think I'm going to have any chance catching the firefish.

Oh sorry, forgot to mention that I have a cleaner shrimp...None of the fish ever went near the shrimp so he doesn't actually clean, but he's great at stealing food from the duncan corals mouth :letitallo is a cleaner beneficial to the tank or can the snails and hermits do his job.

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
With a 14g you are still limited down to the amount of space that you have, so it might be in your best interest to choose what you put in the tank wisely.
Do a search on nano fish.
If you were planning on upgrading to a larger system in the near future, then I would say to get another clown at that point in time. At the current time, you would be introducing a fish into a tank with livestock that has already established limited space in the tank.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
the cleaner would be more interesting to watch then a snail or hermit... i like the small gobys for tank that size, maybe pistol and goby pair. Not too sure, might have to removed cleaner shrimp someone on here would know better than me on that

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: