funkmaster

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
im running a mag12 pump with a 6 ft spray bar in my 125 reef...and 2 #4 korilia power heads...yesterday i went out and purchased a new style korilia 750 gph power head and placed it in the center on my tank cause i have flow issues in the front center bottom of my tank i gat cyano there .. i feel that my corals are open but they are not happy will the blowing ..i dont want to start messing with the tank cause its running perfect ...should i worry...
eric

what im trying to say is i have alot of flow but what do u do about blowing force to corals

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I know, this can be a real pain .You have a very nice tank but i can't help not to notice the white PVC spary bar it's unsightly.Try placing one Koralia 4 at the top far right of the right side panel and the other K4 at the top right on the left side panel.If i got that right the water would circulate in a anti clock wise or clock wise circulation.

jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Eric vortech heads are really good and worth the money from what I was told and researched. I'm gonna invest in 1 or 2 in the near future and use the Koralia as a backup.

seldin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
From what others have said and from myself, once you get a Vortch you see the difference. Meaning, expensive but really excellent and very powerful.

For me, I did have one LPS that had to be relocated after my MP40w purchase. Just the way it goes.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: