ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Just need a thing or two from them.Will do the ordering and trust should not be an issue,just ask Ming,junglebase,custom king,wolverine or awibrandy about me.Will take place at my place in Astoria.Totally safe.Pm me if interested.I can even bring the stuff to the swap if you want.Thanks.Paypal accepted.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
CD-21608 PhosPure? plus Zeolite & Carbon 150 g $4.79 x = $4.79
CE-22539 Media Bags Fine Mesh 6" x 10" $1.79 x = $1.79
CD-33045 Whisper Softnets 5" x 4-1/4" Long Handle $0.99 x = $0.99
CD-909322 Siphon Kleen Small $3.99 x = $3.99
Subtotal=$11.56
:) I've been trying to get an order with them for a while. Trying to dcide if the shipping was worth it! Thanks!
And, I'd like to pick up at the swap if everything arrives in time. We're doing regular shipping right?? Let me know how much shipping is, if it winds up being the same amount shipped to my place under reg. ground mail....

Last edited:

lhkorn99

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
order

Zany

I would like Marine Snow, Kent Essential Elements, and Rid Ich+. Marine 1 OZ Bio Spira. I would also like to get a wavemaker- do you think the oceanpulse wavemaker is good for SPS?

I can pay via paypal...you can also call me to discuss 917 916 2484 and I can pick up in astoria or at the swap.

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Everyone,Please PM me your item number and name and phone# so I can make a list for everyone.I will PM you my paypal ID so you can pay or bring cash but don't leave me flat with the orders.One at a time please.Thanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: