Raskal311

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bar/2909523465.html

Retired former owner of a wholesale business which distributed live Saltwater Fish, Corals, and Inverts, for over 30 years. You can order ANY species you want, how many you would like, and also their size. The animals are SOLD BY THE BOX, not piece by piece. As an example, the normal box of Coral from Jakarta is about 20 pieces. The average cost of a box is about $350.00. These are wild Corals, not frags. They are shipped directly from their source to LAX. The cost to you will be MUCH cheaper than a Tropical Fish Store. Because I have been associated with this business since the early 70's, I can assist and direct you as to what fish are compatible, reef safe, if they have a chance of living, and on and on. Regarding Corals, pretty much the same thing. A lot of Corals are just not going to thrive in an enclosed environment, depending on how well your tank is set up. What good is it to buy a cheap animal if it's dead in a month or two? I will asist you in choosing Corals that will thrive and advise you when they might be difficult to keep, if you would like. Also please realize there is more to gain than just the price of the animals. Because they are shipped direct from their source, the handling is minimal, and the animals are freshly collected, not sitting in a tank someplace maybe not being fed or given the proper lighting. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have. There are stock lists available for pretty much anything you could want. You can inspect the animals before you pay for anything. Also for anyone that cannot buy an entire box, I have an associate who will sell you animals for about half the price of a retail store. If you would like to contact him, please let me know.

Raskal311

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have access to Craigslist where I am but I did see that he posted a new ad. Search 'Tropical Fish Wholesale' in Orange County CA.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Raskal311":2uc9kmtv said:
I dont have access to Craigslist where I am but I did see that he posted a new ad. Search 'Tropical Fish Wholesale' in Orange County CA.

There has been lotsa talk about him on the forums. Seems he has a lot fo cheap ass hobbyists going his way, then going back to the forums to sing his praise.

There really should be a license to become a wholesaler, and facility requirements. Ditto with LFS, etailers, etc. But that is just mor big government that we cannot afford.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: