Janine1

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone

I bought a frogspawn and one of the heads (top) came off one of the stalks that it grows on. I tried to place it in a rock but it seems that as soon as it reinflates itself, it ends up moving with the current and has landed once on my pulsing xenias and once on another coral. Both times it really stung them....

Is the glue you talk about regular super glue? or some special frag glue? Is there any other method (without glue) that I can use to attach it somewhere?

liquid

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The glue that most people use is super glue gel. Make sure it's the gel and not the regular stuff as the regular stuff is too thin.

You could also try rubber banding it to a rock if you'd rather go that route.

Shane

wade1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glue won't work for holding it to something, as it'll sluff the attached layer and again roll around. Chances are, it will not survive, BUT, I'd try to wedge it into a rock and put something over the hole/cleft to hold it in place. Try not to place anything directly on the surface though or it will likely get cut into halves. Wedding veil works or anything else you can find that will secure it or reduce current around it.

Good luck!

Wade

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: