• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
FS: 24G Nanocube...only 3 months $160

:biggrinpaCome and take it! I need the space!

I just purchase this 24G JBJ Deluxe Nanocube an is almost new. Decided I do not have the room for multiple aquarium in a 1-bedroom apt!

The previous owner purchase this nano 3 months ago! Had it setup for only a month! This nano is in Excellent condition, as I said nearly new! Its ready for p/u.

I paid $160 will sell it for the same $160 firm, just the nano system...no stand. Interest buyer call me on my cell 973-703-4575
Heres the Specs below:

24G Nano Cube Deluxe

The self-contained jbj 24g Nano Cube Deluxe offers the easiest solution for the hobbyist that demands high-tech performance in a miniature environment.

The NanoCube Deluxe elegant system offers panoramic viewing with smooth rounded glass corners, built-in 3 stage filtration system, and a powercompact lighting system.

The 24 gallon DX nano cube system has a heavy duty ABS top that can be flipped back and held in place for tank cleaning and feeding.

Aquarium Measures 18? (L) x 19.6? (W) x 19.7? (H).

A perfect aquarium setup for a mini-reef or planted aquarium.

The Deluxe JBJ NanoCube comes standard with two 60 x 60 mm cooling fans, (2) 36 watt combo

With throw in the following:
  • (1) 50 Watt Thermo-Wave Heater
  • Zoo Med Powersweep 214 Max 160 GPH
  • Small frag of Kenya Tree (fast growers)
  • A frag of zoos( about 15 polyps)
  • (2) Green Chromis

Attachments

• 24G_JBJ_DELUX_NANOCUBE.JPG
    24G_JBJ_DELUX_NANOCUBE.JPG
    448.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: