Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'd like to order an SPS frag pack from GARF soon.

I usually tell them that I want SPS, zoos, ricordia and xenia only. Prices are typically $100 for 10 mounted frags.

Also, snails and hermits for $1 each.

www.garf.org

Please respond if you are interested. Shipping is $40 so I'd like to cut the cost down a bit and maybe get some free pieces.

Thanks,
Josh

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Josh

I'm interested in getting some more zoo's from them. Let me know when your planning on ordering and I'll give them a call and add on to the order. I actually want to find out what they have zoo's wise as not everything on their web site is always avaialble,

Michael

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
To answer everyone's questions....

I will be doing all of the ordering, if you want to call them, you will be placing your own order. Sorry, but I have had problems with this in the past and I don't want to ruin my relationship with them.

There aren't any pictures on the site that say "this is what you will get". It is essentially a grab bag, but take a look through their pictures and you'll see that their pieces are rare and very colorful. I have ordered from them in the past and you'll get some very nice items. Everything grows much faster than wild caught.

Shipping will double if it goes to two locations.
It is $40/box. Each box holds about 12-15 frags.

The grunge is excellent. You will get a lot of small starfish, pods, etc...

I

Islefan

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Hi Josh,
I would love to get in on the order. Let me know when and how you want to break down the order.

Thanks
Eddie

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: