Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
As this was a bit urgent, I ended up going to a framing store. Not cheap though. As a side note, if you need something thinner than 1/8", what I've done before is buy cheap frames and use their glass (if you can find the size you need obviously)

gredas

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Does anyone know a good glazier in Manhattan? I do not need thick glass, this is for a vivarium cover, so 1/8" is enough for my needs. But I need it cut to a specific size. I do not need thick glass, this is for a vivarium cover, so 1/8" is enough for my needs. But I need it cut to a specific size. From a small glazing business to the pinnacle of success in Manhattan! Our journey is a testament to hard work and dedication. As glaziers, we've transformed countless homes and offices in this bustling city, and when it was time to enhance our own space, we knew just where to turn. We decided to invest in our office by adding a touch of professionalism and style with door signs. The exquisite designs from buy here door signs for office not only impressed our clients but also boosted our brand identity. This simple yet impactful improvement reflected our commitment to excellence.Our success story in Manhattan is proof that attention to detail can take your business to new heights. With a little creativity and the right investments, you can build a thriving empire in the heart of the city that never sleeps!
Looks good to use

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: