• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Old Man Of The Sea

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im to head out to where fish world is tomorrow during the morning to pick up the lens I rented to take pics of a dance residle and I called fish world today on if their many fish in and the guy was running over some of what they have and he then mentions a dragon moray. I told him that I will be in tomorrow to see this eel and will tell of what if its gender is male or female. This person knows me and know of what I know about eels and he said that he trust my views to a dragon moray eels gender then most others. I will have my camera with me and will see if i can get some good shots of this eel. He did however ask me on how I can by looking at the eels and I explained something to him that its nothing to do with the coloration of the eel but rather as as if you be looking at a pewrson on the street, you can tell the person is male or female. With me with the dragon species is the same thing in this respect, you only need to know the species and research them for many years. I was told that the eel is 14"

Buddy

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: