Rating - 0%
0   0   0
146_2174.jpg

146_2168.jpg

146_2172.jpg

146_2166.jpg

146_2167.jpg

146_2170.jpg

hey guys.. so it's been like a week since i posted anything. so heres an update i guess.. well some of u know about the copper thread and all my other threads.. i didnt do the water change because my tank hasnt even fully cycled yet and that would mess everything up...i left it alone and it was the rite choice.. everything is growing especially my huge leather... the mushroom is big ,zoas are all open (except those little tiny ones at the top - they never that open...0 but everything is very healthy especially the firefish... i got some more cured live rock today.. heres some pics... im not adding anything for a while probably until middle of november... letting it mature.. coraline algea growing on rocks... and also i kinda see some brigt green algea color, but it very little on the rocks... also is it true carbon sucks up copper? like a carbon filter... im going to change my filter pad soon.. i might get a skimmer when the tank is like 5 months in... for now im waiting and reading on what i want to add for the future... and a quick question.. is a small amount of tap water lets says 3 cups dangerous to do anything to a reef tank 10 gallon? im going to do a water change at the end of october...it sometimes takes 8 weeks to fully cycle so i am not doing a water change until the full 8 weeks..also thres a pic of my zoas that have spread on a nother rock.. hard to see

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: