PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
well i just got home and my family told me that they have seen these little bugs crawling around near my zoos..so i decided to take a look and i spotted them also..at first i thought they were bristle worms but i just want to make sure ..there are like 30+ from what i think i saw and the sizes ranged from super super super small to about 3 milimiters.. they are a greyish color and looks like they have many legs..
what should i do? are they bristle worms or not? (a pic wouldn't help b/c they are too small) if so, what do bristle worms do? (i actually know they are nocturnal and also bc i havn't seen them during the day, when the light is on) how big do they get? and when they are bigger would they eat my corals?

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Did they look like this?

Attachments

• Amphipod1.jpg
    Amphipod1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 2049amphipod.jpg
    2049amphipod.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 112

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
yah well they definitely dont look like bristle worms and tthey looked from what i could tell similar to the pics and now im happy that i have them :D thnks for ur help guys now i can go to sleep not worrying :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: