kevjtomy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to see some pics if anyone has done this. I (we) plan to buy a house within a couple of years. In the meantime I am going to build a nice stand and canopy, so when we move I can transfer.. The one I bought from the store worries me. Seems so flimsy... I have a 72g BF.

McReef1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently finished the base for a 225gal acrylic bowfront. I have not hung the doors or hardwood panels on it (pictures will do it more justice), but the tank is up and running. Email me and I will send pics directly. For some reason I cannot post pics here.

Good luck!

dsb1829

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a fellow over at Aqualink that goes by RoyG that built a beautiful stand for his 155 bowfront. Let me see if I can find it for you.

tstone

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to build a stand and hood for a 92gal corner. I am still researching but am about to start the hood. When I finish I will post pics. (if it looks good!)

kevjtomy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the help everyone!! McReef - thanks for the pictures/advice. Be sure to post once you get the doors on. Gonna look nice...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: