tomjof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
So I have an 150 gallon reef system with a few fish. Recently I had an ick outbreak but I didn't lose any fish. A few fish still have some spots but nothing major. I've noticed that both my clown tang and one of my sawtail tangs have been losing weight. Out of the three sawtail tangs I just lost one because it was eating great but it stopped putting on weight and died. Now there's a second one that I make sure already has a full stomach but he starting to lose weight. Same with the clown tang. I feed them about four times a day with omega one algae flakes and nori. I feed my mysis twice a week and I soak all food with selcon and garlic. Also to see if they have any parasites I started soaking with prazi pro but they don't seem to like that. I don't know what's going on. The sawtail that died and the one that's looking skinny are to the two less dominate ones of the trio and the dominate one is super fat and looks great so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Help

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: