chefsreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
which brand of LED lights is better. if you have what do you like about them. does it matter which one i pick from my list.

1 - AquaIllumination Vega Blue LED Fixture
2 - EcoTech Marine Radion XR30w (Gen 2) LED Light Fixture
3 - Orphek DIF-50 50 Watt 120 Degree LED Pendant - UV/blue
4 - Kessil Controllable Tuna Blue LED Light

AquaDan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
which brand of LED lights is better. if you have what do you like about them. does it matter which one i pick from my list.

1 - AquaIllumination Vega Blue LED Fixture
2 - EcoTech Marine Radion XR30w (Gen 2) LED Light Fixture
3 - Orphek DIF-50 50 Watt 120 Degree LED Pendant - UV/blue
4 - Kessil Controllable Tuna Blue LED Light

I don't have experience with any of the lights listed above but I've had my reefbreeders photons for a few weeks now and I am very pleased with them. Very powerful and I only have them at 40 percent.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Honestly from all the research I've been doing, i think the best bet is a full spectrum evergrow/reefbreeders dimmable fixture. However all those lights you mentioned are great lights. They key for you i think is they all have different profiles, mounting, etc. read some reviews and look at some pictures and decide what will work for your tank and setup.

I think it's like asking in a forum, what color should i paint my living room...they will all grow coral.

jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
+1

Honestly from all the research I've been doing, i think the best bet is a full spectrum evergrow/reefbreeders dimmable fixture. However all those lights you mentioned are great lights. They key for you i think is they all have different profiles, mounting, etc. read some reviews and look at some pictures and decide what will work for your tank and setup.

I think it's like asking in a forum, what color should i paint my living room...they will all grow coral.

well said!

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Hi I recently purchased 6 a-360w tuna blues for my 300 gallon.I used to use 3-250 watt radium metal halides ..I'm so inpressed with the kessils the corals are doing great and there holding the natural colors .plus visually the light is great looks just like my radium with shimmer .I am very happy with them

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Reefs

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Out of that list I like the radians the best and Jessie's seem to be alright, I actually like the Orpheus lights better than the rest but you gave the option of the did light and not the atlantik or nilis which I would take over the rest of the lights. Give us an idea of what size tank your trying to light up

brewman3085

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I don't have experience with any of the lights listed above but I've had my reefbreeders photons for a few weeks now and I am very pleased with them. Very powerful and I only have them at 40 percent.

+1 on the reef breeders. But the other lights are well built also. It comes down to price I guess.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: