The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hey guys just wanted to share a really cool and rare fish as well as a fish stock list i must say walking around the store has me extremely excited

i have always read about the dr suess fish but never actually many chances to see one.....till today I'm pretty excited about it and would love to share this fish before it gets sold so if your floating around the shoppe stop in and check it outpics below​

we have an amazing variety of fish in stock right now here is a small but exciting list
japenese angel fish (sumatra)
golden rhomboids
flame angels
*****white lined anthers******** super rare!!!!
mystery wrasses
pysch head wrasse
helferichi fire fish
french angels
black cap basslets
and many more

thank you for reading and call store for prices (and they are priced to sell:thrash:)

pics are not that great my camera was home took these from my phone​

please follow us on Facebook for daily updates
https://www.facebook.com/thereefshoppeNY/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel/COLOR]

Attachments

• IMG_2823-2.jpg
    IMG_2823-2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,071
  • IMG_2814-2.jpg
    IMG_2814-2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,079
  • IMG_2816-2.jpg
    IMG_2816-2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,063
  • IMG_2822-2.jpg
    IMG_2822-2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,086
  • IMG_2824.jpg
    IMG_2824.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,068
  • IMG_2821-2.jpg
    IMG_2821-2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,084
Last edited:

rudy16189

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Im just want to " Thanks to Anthony " that hook me up with excellent deal. Worth every penny of my 2,5 hours drive and all the cost(toll+gas) . I went down to couple Other vendors that supposed have good deal as advertised on the forum but im very disappointed with them because what I saw it didn't resembly on their post......full of baloney !!!!

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The Reef Shoppe is half the size of many of the stores, but they always have twice the inventory at a lower price than any of the other places I have been to in NYC. (Won't mention names)

Alfred

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Im just want to " Thanks to Anthony " that hook me up with excellent deal. Worth every penny of my 2,5 hours drive and all the cost(toll+gas) . I went down to couple Other vendors that supposed have good deal as advertised on the forum but im very disappointed with them because what I saw it didn't resembly on their post......full of baloney !!!!

thank you enjoy the new fish and corals we really do appreciate the support ill have pictures up of our aussie shipment this friday for you

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: