Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I tryed to glue some kenya tree and some mushrooms to a rock the next day they are off the rock not sure how much glue i need to use i just put a little on the rock and pushed it on. if some has a picture of how to do this it would help.

thanks

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Use a rubber band. The kenya shrinks and slimes off from the glue so it doesn't really work that well. Glue usually works better on SPS and LPS.

Kasei

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Wrap the rubble and mushroom together using something like a bridal veil, leave them in a low flow area. You're all set in a few days. :)

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Using glue to attach any softie to a plug/disk/rubble will not work. The glue will not adhere to the flesh, like Kasei said.

The toothpick/rubberband method works sometimes. I find the better method is wedding veil wrapped loosely around the rock and rubberbanded on the back side works ok too. The best method I know of is putting a tupperware tub in the tank in a low flow area. Put a good amount of rubble/shells/disks or whatever in the tupperware. Put your frag in there and it'll attach itself to it's substrate of choice.

swimmer

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: