Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share my experience with Inreef.Com
They are pretty new and they are great! I ordered two 15K Coralvue Bulbs from them and they have been unbelievably accomodating!

Joe at Inreef didn't have two bulbs in stock, and only had one, so he sent me the one he had, and said he would send me the second one when it got in, no extra shipping. I received the bulb and the bulb wouldn't fire (turns out it was a bad bulb). I've sent it back and when he receives new bulbs, he is going to Fed Ex 2nd day the bulbs to me. He also gave me a gift certificate for my troubles. If this is not great customer service, I don't know what is. Two thumbs up for Inreef.Com
thumb.gif

Rebels23

Rebels23

Advanced Reefer
Joe from Inreef.com just mailed me and asked em to have the admin of this site contact him. He wants to give all members on MR a 5% discount on their first order!! Like I said.....great place...
thumb.gif
thumb.gif

Rebels23

J

joe@inreef

Hey Rebel.... your bulbs will be in my hand on Wednesday.......I will get them out right away!! I Am recieving my new order on Wednesday, so I will be fully stocked on MH equiptment!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: