Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
We have just gotten our hands on a whole lot of Omega One frozen foods and to this end we decided to introduce the entire line by Omega One at a whopping 25% off and to go even further and do the same on all our frozen foods! So for this weekend any and all frozen foods are 25% off!
We are also giving 25% off all salt brands including the "top of the line" and much talked about Deltec H2Ocean and ESV salt brands.
Right now we have a very wide assortment of Acanthastrea lordhowensis morphs, "fragged" and ready to find some new homes. Our Australian Blastomussas are on sale at a mind blowing 30% off! Hurts just to type it...ouch!

Our fish selection is quite varied and stunning!....Some Australian fish snuck in here yesterday to add to the already lively assortment of swimming things in the store.

For those of you that may be interested in purchasing heavy articles like rock, salt, water and/or substrates but have no way of carrying more than a certain amount we are also introducing delivery service to anywhere on the Manhattan Grid.A small fee of $15.00 is attached.

There is no additional 10% "Manhattan Reefs" discount on "Sale/Specials" items.

PS....Before I could finish typing this post one of sales associates whispered in my ear for me not to forget to mention that we have just received our "ORA" shipment. Lots of tank raised, small, "reef safe" fish and of course beautiful, "Aqua-cultured" coral "frags"....The lot is very exciting and we cannot wait for you to come by and view it all.

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
ESV 200 Gallon salt mix is $79.99 or thereabout if I remember correctly..(I am at home as I answer this)..What I do know for sure is that we are unfortunately sold out of that size..we only have the 50 gallon mix left...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: