Catdiggy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
light Panel

Product Code: 2510W+B
DESCRIPTION: WHITE + BLUE LED Aquarium Reef Corals grow light Panel.

BENEFITS: Solid State, Cooler Running, High Efficiency, Dual Color Blended Full Spectrum LED plant lighting. 100V-240V, This panel has no ballasts to burn out like other aquarium or plant lights. It runs at a warm temperature rather than very hot which is common with most other inefficient plant lights. This more controlled running temperature reduces water evaporation and keeps rooms with tanks and plants from getting uncomfortably hot in the summer months requiring additional air conditioning. They save electricity dual fold. This state of the art BLUE + WHITE LED panel tank and plant light is extremely energy efficient paying for itself many times over each year in electricity savings. It saves 50% to 90% in energy consumption compared to incandescent bulbs or fluorescent tubes. Wide angle projection insures uniform coverage. This specialty all WHITE LED Aquarium and grow light panel is designed to allow you to custom tailor the light spectrum for maximum growth and breeding condition.

The purity and power of this Blue + WHITE LED panel has been scientifically designed to provide large illumination coverage of 2 to 4 square feet. 14 to 16 hours per day is all that is necessary for maximum fish metabolism and plant health by accelerating activity and plant photosynthesis. The typical white plant lights that run at high temperatures consume excessive electricity, wasting money. LEDs turn on instantly and can be turned on and off by hand each day or work well with all standard lamp timers.

These LED light panels are perfect as all year permanent Aquarium and Plant lights for Fish, Reef, Corals, Amphibians, Reptiles, Mammals, Insects and Plant tanks and benches. They are especially productive for spring vegetable and flower seedling development.

Specifications:

FEATURES: Solid State, Cooler Running, High Efficiency, Dual Color Blended Full Spectrum LED plant lighting. 100V-240V, feather weight 9 7/8” X 9 7/8” 4 Blue + 32 Red Collimated State Of The Art LEDs.
This compact 9 7/8” X 9 7/8” panel is extremely light weight at only 15 oz. providing an incredible amount of light for such a easy to mount panel. This is a big improvement over the dangers of heavy and fragile glass bulbs known to fall and break. This is by far the brightest and most efficient LED grow light panel for the money that we have seen to date!
Since this panel runs on 110 - 240 Volts, they work well in the US and all 240V overseas countries.

Specifications:
Panel material: Aluminum
wave length

18 x 1 watt Blue light LEDs: 455 nm (nanometer) wave length
18 x 1 watt White light LEDs: 5500K
18 + 18 = Total 36 Collimated LEDs

Working Voltage: 100V-240V
Power: JUST 40 Watts !!
Dimensions: 9 7/8” X 9 7/8” (25cm X 25cm) square
Thickness: Very Low Profile 5/8" (1.5cm)
Power cord length: 9 feet
Recommended coverage: one panel per 4 Sq. Ft. at a distance of 18”
LED life: Approx. 50,000 Hours

2510.jpg

Last edited:

tonep

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
!BR3Yc0wBWk~$(KGrHgoOKjgEjlLmZyqPBK!NCwP7b!~~_35.JPG

Any opinion on this LED fixture on ebay?

Sorry for our EcoLight lovers. Finally the wait is over. Here is the long waiting of our best selling EcoLight Version 2.

Ecolight V.2 is the innovative and affordable muti-functional LED lighting system to suit the needs for all modern fish tank. The EcoLight V.2 LED lights have a dual day/night function. The submersible light tube design allow it to be used in or out of water. The specially design tube not only be able to modularized to fit your need, it also help saving huge electricity bill by consuming lesser energy, emitting lower heat comparing to traditional fluorescent lighting .

The specially designed suction cups also allow user to rotate the light tube up to 360 degree to focused on specify target area, and it specially designed tubing allow the light tube to be fully submerge up to 40 inches in depth.

The 2ft Ecolight V.2 Light come with 13 ultra bright 0.5w white 120 degree wide angle LED units for the day light simulation and 6 ultra bright 0.5w 120 degree wide angle blue lunar lights for the moon light effect. Special design control box allow user to add another light tube to double the brightness and coverage area. Ecolight V.2 produc 8000~10,000K color temperature which is good for normal fish keeping , planted tank or LPS corals tank.

Unlike other LED tubes you see from te market that using 5mm LED unit as the light source. EcoLight V.2 use A grade 0.5W LED all around. it's the same LED that make the outdoor display you see in Las Vegas. The special design thermal conductive PCB board to ensure no or nimumum decay issue that other manufacture can not compared with. The result, a 30% brighter, 20% cooler than our best selling version 1.

The new 0.5W LED unit is built to last at least 5 to 10 years further reducing the need for expensive bulb change. A standard 2 feet T5 fluorescent light use at least 2 X 24W bulbs. That's 48 W in total. Compare to our EcoLight V.2 which only consume 8W !! The money you save will pay for the light by itself!!

Gerneral Setup:
1. Find the sweet angle or spot in your aquarium tank for your EcoLight/EcoBlue Light. EcoLight/EcoBlue is design to be use inside/outside of your aquarium. It’s fully submersible design (Tube only. Control box and adapter are not of course) and special re-designed suction cup allow you to install vertically or horizontally.
2. For general LPS reef aquarium set up, we recommend 2 x EcoLight V.2 per every 30 gal. For example, if you have 60 gal tank, please use 4 tubes or more. (EcoBlue can not be apply by this formula due to Blue color wavelength is weaker than white light wavelength.)
3. The special design control box can also support our EcoBlue product line, which means you can use the control box to control mixed light tubes.
4. If you have old T5 lighting fixture, you also can use glue/epoxy or industrial double side tape to mount the EcoLight/EcoBlue inside of the fixture to replace the fluorescent light bulb.
5. When adjusting the light tube angle, please wet the ring of the suction cup for easier adjustment.

Assembly contain 1x Light tube, 1 x adapter, 1 x control box 1x suction cup packaging.

Special Feature:
1. Tube fully submersible.
2 Using grade A 0.5W ultra bright LED. The same one to made the outdoor display you see in Los Vegas
3 A special design thermal conduct PCB board not only eliminates the physical heatsink, but also ensures the light tube stability and reliability.
4 Re-design easy adjusting angle suction cup now allow user to install the light tube vertically or horizontally with softer material
5 Modulized control box support both EcoLight/EcoBlue up to 2 light tubes at the same time.
6 Great shimmer effect even with night mode. Just like using the MH light.

Warranty:
EcoLight V.2 come with one year replacement warranty. (Even if you experince one LED unit goes bad, we replace the whole tube for you. Modification or physical damage will not be covered by the warranty). However the control box and power adapter is not water proof, therefore the water damage or physical damage will not be covered for both control box and power adapter.

Catdiggy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yes it is cheep thats why im trying to figure out if it will work,,, as we all know some things in this hobby's price seems to double as soon as you put reef in discription!!!

cowfish

Psycho-ologist
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
!BR3Yc0wBWk~$(KGrHgoOKjgEjlLmZyqPBK!NCwP7b!~~_35.JPG

The 2ft Ecolight V.2 Light come with 13 ultra bright 0.5w white 120 degree wide angle LED units for the day light simulation and 6 ultra bright 0.5w 120 degree wide angle blue lunar lights for the moon light effect.

If I'm understanding this correctly their LEDs (.5 watts) are 1/2 to 1/3 as powerful as those being used by other makers (1 and 1.5 watts).

If I'm wrong I'd appreciate it if someone could explain how to make a direct comparison between LED bulbs "strength."

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
The one catdiggy mentioned sounds interesting. Although no bells and whistles (dimable or separate power supply for white & blue), I might give this a shot on my 180g that uses 480 watts of T5s. Only problem is that I have spashers and I doubt if these panels would hold up to saltwater.

Catdiggy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Would these panels provide all light needed or would i still have to provide aditional,,, IE actnic or red spectrum
and bulbs are 1 watt,,, not 1/2!!!

Last edited:

cowfish

Psycho-ologist
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The 2ft Ecolight V.2 Light come with 13 ultra bright 0.5w white 120 degree wide angle LED units for the day light simulation and 6 ultra bright 0.5w 120 degree wide angle blue lunar lights for the moon light effect.

If the lights are 1 watt each, what does the 0.5w refer to? I'm confused.

markl17

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am using it extremely satisfied
I had to create my own shield for about $5
and redo wiring
they intentionally lower the output in order not to create to much heat but stripped off all off their electronics made my own solder and power supply
by the way these leds are 3w but being run at 1w
so you do the math 36x3w 108w of light that is way beyond what anything out their for the money

just requires some ingenuity and good old American know how(think with your noodle not posterior:scratch::shhh:)

Catdiggy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are lights still running for you... I STARTED THIS THREAD BUT SINCE MY TANK CRASHED,,, as im not done with this hobby ill get it sooner or later,,,
i want to try the lights

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: