JarviZ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What's the difference from a tank LED such as ecoxotic's stunners vs a blue LED light I pick up from a lighting store?

I spent $200 on ecoxotics and then somebody asked me why can't I just regular LEDs?

The Ecoxtic stunners I have are 6W 453nm LEDs... can't I just get this at any light store and stick them over my tank?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought that the stunners don't promote growth anyways but are for aesthetic purposes only?

Stunners in a large number can get you growth, they were made for supplemental light spectrum. The Panorama Pro's are higher wattage and offer better PAR and strength. If you have a Bio or Pico, Stunners can get you the right amount of light output, but mostly just added color.

End of the day, Stunners will offer better light output and supplemental light then most off the shelf cheap-o lights.

Jaeger6978

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That moonlight is crap go with the stunner strip i purchased that same moonlight and its no comparison to the stunner strip at all very weak great for a 2 to 5 gallon pico thats about it

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: