Anthony.Luciano710

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
How many watts of led light is equivalent to something like a metal halide or t-5. I'm not that worried about how they look but I just want them to have a lot of light and be able to survive in a 125 gallon I want to have mostly SPS. I am thinking about making one with about 188 watts with 60 3 watt whites and 60 200mw blues

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
dude go with the aqua illuminations sol if your looking for light intensity, and good penetration of light , also no water temp change and awesome effects on the control like lightning storms just to give you an idea of full customizability check it out in my images if you would like to see it.

Last edited:

Anthony.Luciano710

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
its a 125 gallon. how many watts per gallon do you have with the AI and is there anywhere i can buy those online because their website only has a find a retail store thing and i have one like right around my house but idk i just like buying my equipment online
I have the AI Sol Super Blue setup and love it, so does the tank now your wallet is another matter. What size tank?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: