Davidkirschenbaum

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I need to order a fish and I wanted to know if anyone wanted to jump in. I wanted to get the fridamni or a neon goby delivered on friday. If anyone has a better place to roder from let me know.
thanks
david

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
hey david i want stuff from saltwaterfish...quite a bit of stuff....let me know when you want to order, has to be after tuesday though, if you want to do it through live aquaria its fine also, let me know....

N

nio

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
They had Free Shipping on all livestock all summer which was great! They just ended it though starting Oct :(

Any ideas when they will offer free shipping again? When they do, they don't charge for anything, not even box charge, which is excel!

joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
hey david, i'll pm before then with the stuff i want to order. where will we be ordring from? saltwaterfish is cheaper shipping, live aquaria is more selection.....let me know, and let me know how and when you want me to give you money. i can't pickup my stuff until saturday though, let me know if this would cause a problem....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: