waltercat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Went there today. Didn't know it existed until 2 days ago when I saw an ad on this site.

That place is amazing! It is better than going to a public aquarium. I could spend hours there.

He has some absolutely stunning corals, so if you are a serious collector, you have to go. I saw maybe 1 or 2 not so happy corals, the rest were fat, colorful and healthy as can be.

Joe the owner and the other guy there were really nice and knowledgeable. I'd go there more often, but I have to be cautious, it is easy to spend alot of money there.

For a guy like me who doesn't mind spending a little more on corals to get decent sized frags without the hassle of competing for MR frags with other reefers, I'd totally recommend going here. Between MA and frag swaps, I've found my go to place for corals. I'll use MR for chatting, buying fish, selling and dealing with people I know, but when if comes to corals, I'd rather spend a little more for a nice experience and product.

PurpleTang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
i love it there they have amazing stuff there, i always love there huge selection of frags, i have never seen Joe there tho because i go around 4ish on Sundays but the 2 other guys in the store are very helpful and know what they are doing. its really one of the best stores i have been to for corals and its a must go if you live near by or want to take the trip :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: