Gancoob

Newbie fishi-mon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey guys, I recently set up my 120 fish only. I have a DIY sump out of a 29 w a aqua c 120 and a small uv Light that I know is undersized but is my only option to do the job for now. I built bubble traps in my sump but can't seem to get rid of the micro bubbles. While I can deal w it, it'd be so much more pleasurable for me to view the tank w out them. Any suggestions on how to rid the bubbs? Thanks in advance.

Rating - 100%
164   0   0
Hey guys, I recently set up my 120 fish only. I have a DIY sump out of a 29 w a aqua c 120 and a small uv Light that I know is undersized but is my only option to do the job for now. I built bubble traps in my sump but can't seem to get rid of the micro bubbles. While I can deal w it, it'd be so much more pleasurable for me to view the tank w out them. Any suggestions on how to rid the bubbs? Thanks in advance.
Can you give an idea of the layout of your sump? Also, what return pump are you using? Is the flow throttled back?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: