Sean

Advanced Reefer
Thank to everyone who's been comming down.

Lots of manhattan reefers showing their faces and buying cool stuff. Just want to know if everyone so far is happy with their purchases?

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Sadly to say, I'm happy, but the brain isn't. Everything looked good yesterday. Today I woke up to a gaping mouth, loose flesh, and hermit crabs snacking on it. When I got it home I slow dripped it for two hours, freshwater dipped it for 2 minutes (temp and ph matched) and put it in the tank. It was in a nice corner out of direct flow from my return. Just don't know where I stressed it. FWIW, this isn't the first brain that died overnight in my tank.

Ah well, more live rock for the fuge.

BC

bad coffee

Inept at life.
it was a red/green trachyphillia (sp?)that was in a middle tank up high. it was 4" or so lenghtwise. After I got it home I noticed a bit of tissue recession on one end. Just barely thinned out from the rest. Ah well. It's in the bleach tank now to clean it up. Then I'll crush it up to go into my fuge.

BC

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Hi Sean..so far so good on the betta. It dove into the rocks to hide shortly after acclimation (but that's expected). Thanks for the discount and best of luck on the move. See you Saturday!

Dean

p.s. What were you guys feeding it? Live or frozen foods? Thanks!

[ March 03, 2005, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Deanos ]

Deanos

Old School Reefer
From a post a few days ago:
"Aquatic Creations will be closed till April 1st

We will be reopening at our new address

16 powers
Brooklyn N.Y. 11211
Yahoo map

our phone number will remain the same
718 302 9080

thanks hope to see everyone soon
Sean"

waltercat

Advanced Reefer
Just spoke to Sean from AC and it looks like the store is taking a bit more time to get ready than they had planned. They've had some electrical set backs. They plan on opening May 1st. They are still selling drygoods, so give them a call or drop on by.

Sean

Advanced Reefer
We are now open for buisness

Our official opening will be on Sunday May 15th

Our phone number is still the same 718-302-9080

Our new address is
16 powers stbrooklyn N.Y. 11211

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: