• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up guys my 20 gallon has been running for a good 8-9 monthes now and I'm just not seeing the results I want, I just placed a new led system and I am now looking into adding a skimmer, there is one powerhead, a 30 gallon Aqueon filter and a heater, anyone have some modifications or suggestions for me that aren't too far out in price? Also, because of the lack of getting r.o water I'm forced to be using tap water with the purifying chemical, any suggestions on a water system without having to tap into my main plumbing

bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Get an rodi and hook it up to a utikity sink or hose adapter , or get the adapter to hook it into the plumbing of your sink no permenant modification neccesary , its just an adapter added into the cold water line under any sink

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Reefs

Jus4pd11417

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to tell you MR please chime in I recently purchased API tap water filter I just got it and I ran the 1st 25 gallons the TDS read 16 the second 6 TDS I have yet to do a 3rd but it was suggested by another MR member and you want your TDS at 0 but I'm close I'm hopeful this will be a good solution for me as I have yet to purchase a RO system.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: