• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

sporty

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I got these from Dimitry over the weekend.I been looking for the right opportunity to pick up an annemone and a gold stripe female clown fish that I could be almost sure that it was a female for my little guy which I had for about 8 months in my tank.Upon seeing the gold stripe clown fish Dimitry was selling I was almost sure it was a female because it was almost twice the size of my clown fish.Well I put them both in (anemone and clown )at the same time because I wanted the new guy not to lose its home.So my clown right away wanted the new home and the new one wouldn't let him in.As of yesterday they both are sharing the anemone with just an occasional bickering between them.

These pictures are from When I first Introduced them:

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 148

sporty

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm running a mh 175 watts with 130 watts of attinics.The annemone moved 2 days after being introduced to the tank .Its foun a new home on the opposite side of the tank and has opened up to about 3 times the size of the first pictures.Will try to post more pics soon.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: