• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm almost done with it. It is made from a 30 gallon tank and will be used for my upcoming 40 gallon breeder tank. I still have to make the bracket for the Auto-Topoff switches and get the pump and venturi for the skimmer. Then it's time to build the Stand for the tank.
Hammerhead005Medium.jpg

Hammerhead009Medium.jpg

Hammerhead006Medium.jpg

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
vance the return pump will feed all the reactors and pump water back into the tank.

i like very simple sumps, it allows for more flexibility, not to say this isn't bad@ss

btw psycho is it easy to reach into the third chamber w/ all the pipes over the top like that?

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
As long as I don't hang the lights too low I can get in between the pipes pretty easy. I got tired of seeing hoses and pipes all over the place, my goal with this tank is to have it a clean as possible, which is why it runs off of one pump.

Psycho graphic

Trouble Maker!
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Here is some close-ups off some brackets I made out of Eggcrate. It's very easy to work with. The first one will hold the probes for my ORP controller and Ph monitors, the second is for my Auto-Topoff Switches.
Hammerhead010Medium.jpg

Hammerhead011Medium.jpg

Hammerhead013Medium.jpg

Last edited:

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
very nice i like the whole get up,when i upgrade ill have to give you a call so that my sump could look sick like that.cant wait to see some picks of the whole thing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: