Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everyonr, I'm sorry to say I don't hail from the nyc area, but I am a full blood new yorker, I live near binghamton if anyone knows where that is....im about 4 hours away. Anywho I am setting up a 36 gallon bow with 20 long sump and figured hey what the heck find a forum with new yorkers on it so I can trade frags later on and get some much needed help setting everything up. Hope this is the right section, many thanks.

kevin

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Welcome to MR Kevin :) Ypu picked the right place to get accurate info & help with reefkeeping!

What point are you up to with your set up?
Any fishkeeping experience at all?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had over 6 yars fresh water experience, with maybe 4 months of slat thrown in between those years. All my previous tanks have failed because I was just to inpatient. I am doing it right this time, so it may be a while before I hear that baby purr. SO far I have built a 3'x2'x3' tall stand for it, panted the backs and sides of the 36 black with krylon fusion spray paint, and go the sump. I will be getting the lighting system in a couple weeks which will be a 20" 250w Sunpod fixture with Lunar lights. That should be good for SPS in a 36Bow right? I am getting it for $180.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: