Mr.First

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Really depends on what you are planning on doing with it. I started one recently. Only upgrade I did (so far) was to get rid of the top. Have a Kessil sitting over it. Think i could have had a better choice, but it's not too bad. Keeping some zoa's, Favia and some softs. Also have (5) fish. Been doing a 4 gallon water change weekly. So far-so good, but it's only been about 8 weeks.

SteveZz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have a 24 nano cube with 3 fish, zoas, xenia, frogspawn, candy cane etc. The hood is the JBJ nanocube led hood, the back compartment has the typical 2 black sponges, and ceramic noodles. The only true addition was a reactor with chemi pure in it. Overall that seems to be enough, just need to keep up with water changes and you should be fine IMO.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 24 nano cube with 3 fish, zoas, xenia, frogspawn, candy cane etc. The hood is the JBJ nanocube led hood, the back compartment has the typical 2 black sponges, and ceramic noodles. The only true addition was a reactor with chemi pure in it. Overall that seems to be enough, just need to keep up with water changes and you should be fine IMO.
that's great and it sound to be the route we want to take as far as we looking to house in this tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: