coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
Hey guys...i am in the market for a new digital camera...i gave up on my old one after taking some macro pics looked terrible...anyway...i am not looking for a heavy old school camera that has like 100000 MP. I am looking for something sleek and usable that i can bring around. Thanks guys...

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I recently bought the Nikon Coolpix S700. I was deciding between that and the canon SD870IS. The Nikon had a $50 manuafacturer's rebate and more megapixels. Other than that I couldnt find much on either camera. So far I'm happy with the Nikon though I haven't printed out any of the photos yet.

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a canon guy. But you really have to see what camara you like. Plus everyone's budget is different. I like canon digital rebel xti. does not cost and arm and a leg. IF i break it, im not going to go broke.

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
yikes guys 900$..jesus...i am not looking for a like a super duper camera that photographers use..just one between 300-400$....and something that is sleek...

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Olympus stylus 770 its waterproof to 33 feet with out a case. I have tested it to 66 feet with out a case. Also they sell an underwater enclosure that allows it to go to 130 feet. Its really nice camera dont have to fear dropping it. really durable. Check it out online.

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No not really just dont get to close to the coral and use the zoom feature to get closer. Most point and shoots need some distance away from the object to be able to focus. Small point and shoot canons are also feature rich cameras. But i like my olympus.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: