fernandokng

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Just put a meshmod (thanks alex) on my Sedra 5000 on my RS135, and my air jumped from 10lpm to 17lpm. The body can handle max of 13-14lpm.

I manage to choke the air with an airvalve on the airtube, but still way too much turbulence to produce any fine stable bubbles.

Are there any mods I can do to calm this down?

FYI. The body of the skimmer is 6 inches, the neck is 3.5 inches, and it is 23" tall.

Thanks.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
fern i have same skimmer and same pump same mod and have super micro nunnles, yu have the gave valve ? did pump start right up ? any humming ? do you notice at bottom of body a burst of bubble where it goes up and down ?

fernandokng

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The whole thing is full of bubbles. I have the wedge pipe. Pump starts up after I blow the airtube. There's humming.

The pump works fine... it's just now that it's pulling too much air. I need to find a way to calm it down.

autoponicz