jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys I need some help picking up my 150 this Sunday. I need two people that can do some heavy lifting with me. I'll pay each person 50 bucks and supply beer and bbq at the delivery location :D Pickup is in yorktown. If you can help let me know and we'll straighten out the details as we go. Thanks
Jay

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Jay I Can Help With Pick Up, Not Sure About Delivering, I Live In Peekskill Which Is Next To Where You Will Be Picking Up At. Lmk A Time, And Where Is Pound Ridge ? Time And Delivery Location Make's A Difference.

jay1335

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pickup is set for 2:30. pound ridge is about 45 min away. I have one open seat in my van and if someone doesnt mind riding in the back on the way to delivery I can provide all transportation. Thanks again

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I Can Definately Help Come And Load, Won't Be Able To Deliver Though, Wife Goes To Work At 3:30 And I Am Night Time Mom, If Plan's To Deliver Change Ill Let You Know Though, But Can Help To Load For Pick Up

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: