D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Ink ,,,you are ,,and still going to be the best of customers ,if you keep buying tanks ,,,
are you starting to sell corals and fish as well ,, :scratchch

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I have 2 sumps for sale and have been sitting in my basement.

Both large enough for a 90g, so would be great on a 65 as your water column would be larger and more stable. Also have a 9.5 that is brand new but used to mix salt water.

Let me know if you want them. Sumps $75 each, mag 9.5 whatever the going rate is.

House

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Ink stop the BSing withthe small a$$ tanks ,,get your 120 or 180 already and stop playing games ,,

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
72bow
26bow
65gal
---
165 gal ,,
do you know what your 180 gal would look like ,,,,got ya thinking now ,

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
hey Deep you got me thinking now lol

Ink why dont you go with a glass tank. i got a 10gal if you want to use that. free of course. btw, any wordon the viniger? i need to clean the skimmer bad. im running skimmerless.

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
ink,

one is a tenacore tank that was drilled to accept 3 drains (2 from tank one for top off) and has 2 plumbed outlets that are currently capped (you don't have to use them cause I used a compartment inside the sump for a mag 7 return). This also has a drip plate and a small section cut out to hold a hang on skimmer and has 3 baffles for fuge like stuff - dimensions are 30lx12wx18h

other is an amiricle with all the trimmings only missing the drain hose - this also has the standard amiricle drip plate and is also drilled for return, but also capped so you can run a submersable pump. 24wx11wx18h

Let me know

House

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
inkblue said:
not funny G :banghead: PS. let me know when you are upgrading so i can get youR tank :icon16: :yo:

Don, My next tank is going to be 5x3x2 around 225G tank. Not the place where I am live now, when I move to bigger place. Actually, I moved to this place to set up my 120G.

Will see,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: