umar

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys i made my manhattan reef account 3 years ago when i first started this hobby, but i haven't really used this. now i am trying to use this so please can someone help me out. i tried to upload a few pictures of my tank but it won't upload.
Also i need help pairing up my Clownfish i have nano that has only the true picasso clown and platinum clown both are tank raised. i have a few liverock in that tank and leather coral and mushroom corals.
everything was taking out of my main 180 gallon tank.

ReefWreak

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I had to upload one at a time, otherwise they kept failing to upload. Use the manage attachments button and the pop-up window.

As far as the clowns, they have to be of significantly different sizes, otherwise they'll kill each other. But if they're if significantly different sizes, and you keep them both well fed, it's possible to get them to pair up, even in a nano.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've had luck uploading pics from computers ,, no cell phones yet,, using the first choice that comes up when I type "image upload" into the Google bar. Anybody that can do it from cell phones please chime in!

Welcome back to MR!

umar

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys will try that. As far as it goes for the clown they both are the same size and they are not fighting I had the for 2 week now I got them both together and when I got them they were with many other clown in the tank. Thanks for the help as soon as it will allow me to post picture you will see the clownfish

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: