A

Anonymous

I drove up to Port Charlotte to visit Rocky Herman (aka Scubadude from RC). He is they guy who built the greenhouse in his backyard so that he could use natural sunlite to grow frags. Here is a link to the thread that shows the green house from the ground up. His new site is corallfragz.com. Rocky is once of the nicest people you will ever meet. He has a nice selection of SPS, LPS, softies, ricoria, live rock, and just about everthing. His prices are very good, and of course the deal was especially sweet for me because I did have to pay shipping. I took him two frags from my tank and he traded them staight up one for one! :wink: All in all I got a mother colony of purple/white Acropora (not sure of species) and large 4" frag of blue tipped stag, a small 2" yellow stag, a nice multi-brached frag of acropora humulzs (i believe), a very small purple tipped monti digitata, and a pink and a green picilopora verocussa. All for $170. As a bonus I also got a bucket of IO for $30!

Pics below: :D

Louey

Attachments

• dscn4288r.jpg
    dscn4288r.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 670
  • dscn4300r.jpg
    dscn4300r.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 669
  • dscn4286r.jpg
    dscn4286r.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 668
A

Anonymous

more...

Attachments

• dscn4287r.jpg
    dscn4287r.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 665
  • dscn4290r.jpg
    dscn4290r.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 664
  • dscn4292r.jpg
    dscn4292r.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 666
A

Anonymous

I first met rocky about 6 or 8 months ago when I drove up to get some DS from him. He gave me a small frag of orange monti cap that was about 1" square. Below is what it looks like today! :D

Attachments

• orange monti.jpg
    orange monti.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 664

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: