nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
After running my system w/ a HOB CPR refugium, and a canister filter I finally followed the norm and upgraded to a sump/fugi under the cabinet. As a result I will probably have some questions that I'll need clarified and answered. I will post some pics too.

TANK: 46GA Bow
SUMP: 24"L x 10"W x 15"H
Return Pump: 600gph Catalina, 5/8" vinyl tubing w/ SCDW 3/4" x 2 returns
Intake: Eshopp 300gph overflow box, 1" vac hose, 4" sock holder w/ 200micron sock, Prizm protein skimmer
Refugium: Mineral mud 1 ga, 5LBS LR, large amount of cheato w/pods
Lighting: 13watt PC w/ 6700k bulb

(1)I'm using a Eshopp 300gph overflow box. How do I raise the water level in the DT? By lowering the inside box or by raising the inside box in the DT?

(2)Yesterday I noticed that when I lowered the inside box on the DT, my flow seemed to get faster and my water level in the sump went up. Is this correct?

(3)When installing an ATO system in which chamber do I place the sensor? Return chamber, fugi chamber, or intake/skimmer chamber?

Thanks for all your support and advise.

Attachments

• FUGI2.jpg
    FUGI2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 249
  • FUGI3.jpg
    FUGI3.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 252
  • OVERFLOW.jpg
    OVERFLOW.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 252

autoponicz