• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I would do like everyone suggested, attach them with the use of glue. I've been using the epoxy to attach my SPS, but i doubt that epoxy works with Zoas. Glue them to a plug and then you can use the epoxy to attach the plug to the rock.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Highly doubtful that they will attach on their own. Get some crazy glue gel formula and glue them onto a rock.
Why don't you have them in your main tank?

They are now. Just had them in there with a drip going, and to "closely" check them out.

Well they have not attached to the rock as of thismorning... I still don't understand how you can use any type of glue to attach a goopy, wet substance to a rock, but I will get some crazy glue gel formula today and give it a try.

Josh

in the coral sea...
Vendor
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
First off, they won't attach overnight. You will need to have them in the same place in the tank for a week before they attach.

Also, you can dab the bottom of them with a towel to get them semi dry and then attach them to rock with cyanoacrylate.

Another option is to rubber band them to a piece of rock.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: