heuerfan

Rating - 100%
172   0   0
My first time visiting the Reef Shoppe, about 15 minutes from the Whitestone bridge.

Nice small store with lots of Sps, Lps and zoos. Good selection of fish as well!

The two workers I met were Edwin and KC, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Although I had to pay the bridge tolls the price of corals and fish made up for it.

I will definitely be back to this store soon!

Attachments

• IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 737

ScubaDre

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
The guy that reviewed this is a senior member. I live 10 minutes away from this store and been to almost every store in Brooklyn, queens, Bronx, Manhattan and a few in Jersey. NOBODY beats their prices on the higher end stuff they bring in, they know their stuff and great service always. Worth a trip every time

Rating - 100%
278   0   0
i smell cheap propaganda

ive been to so many LFS and some lives up to the hype and some does not.
i can tell you this place def lives up the the hype.
i never go there and leave empty handed.
their fish is great quality and probably best prices in nyc.
their corals are good but prices are in-line with other shops.
but its def worth the trip, why dont u go see for yourself before you pass judgement.
sometimes a place blows your mind and you just have to tell the community about it.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The Reef Shoppe is one of the top stores around NYC. It's might not be a big store. The selection and quailty of fish is very good. Their prices are very good. They are super friendly and will help you in anyway they could. They also have nice corals and your basic needs of supplies. I guess not everybody can be happy. I don't have LFS near me. The 20 min drive with no bridge is well worth it for me. All I can say when I want a special fish. Anthony goes out of his way to get what I want. Thanks guys for getting my Gold rim ......

Last edited:

rjl09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The best service are the guys in the reef shoppe, I am a regular there but even when new ppl come in to the store, they are up to introduce themselves and talk to them about what they need or how they can help them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: