nickyJ

New Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey everybody - getting back into the hobby after a few years away with an IM Nuvo Fusion 25. This will be my third reef tank but my first time with a nano. The dimensions of this tank are pretty cool: 24"x ~17" x 11.5" really liking how it looks so far. The plan is to keep things simple on this NYC apartment tank and reuse some stuff I have around from my old 60g cube. Going without sand or a skimmer for now. I want to stock clowns and BTAs probably with some softies like gsp or xenia.

Equipment List:
IM Nuvo 25
Jebao PP4
Radion Pro
Cobalt Neotherm 100w

Using ESV salt and a Spectrapure 90gpd RODI

On Saturday I went and picked up ~30lbs of live rock which I got to cherry pick out of about 100 lbs worth from someone breaking down their tank. Nice looking rock which had been in his system for 3 years. Also got a tunze osmolator from the same guy - could not resist. I've only ever had simple float switch top offs in the past - this is so much nicer.

Here are a couple picks from day zero.

lvIU02n5oIRlhoXcHGCmpBsQYi-avDJvDkId1idOYVlly6vM89DoMbk-l2CgoacX9a8zfI7ykUYqpQXoywF75w=w1920-h950-rw

RyzYhV6bL591rgSzAx5olfx8CM2jGxJN1S1l9YQjOx_KBSFlAPd1fZcrdYrzs-lXLQHdPwfeSmy5tJq-bhv0Qw=w1920-h950-rw

jCjgPnAregtErXRkvDe5Hu4NexoyqoOVlzrfXFeA0L0sfA_72MbFIGGnuL_l8syKTGkDQo0j1nzlcbtMySWbUg=w1920-h950-rw

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: