Attachments

• 20210509_164142.jpg
    20210509_164142.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I have a beautiful cotton candy octospawn. Unfortunately at this time not for sale, about 20 babies have popped up and sprouted. Maybe in 6 months ish I should have some for sale.

This Cottoncandy octospawn is A very beautiful piece and sought-after in my opinion. The color is a high neon pink with a lite lime green base, structure is tightly nit with its pink tips and not as frilly but gets insanely fat when fully expanded.

Anyways, just thought I would show you and let ya know for the comming months!

20210506_165505~2.jpg

For reference the bottom right is my bright deep green and neon purple frog spawn

Last edited:

BryanD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a beautiful cotton candy octospawn. Unfortunately at this time not for sale, about 20 babies have popped up and sprouted. Maybe in 6 months ish I should have some for sale.

This Cottoncandy octospawn is A very beautiful piece and sought-after in my opinion. The color is a high neon pink with a lite lime green base, structure is tightly nit with its pink tips and not as frilly but gets insanely fat when fully expanded.

Anyways, just thought I would show you and let ya know for the comming months!

View attachment 302418

For reference the bottom right is my bright deep green and neon purple frog spawn
That’s fireeeeeeee brooo ???

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: