Rating - 100%
90   0   0
We haven't listed our equipment yet but basically we're shooting with nikon dslrs above water and canon and sealife underwater.

Here's some teaser pictures from the site:)

110215_0011.jpg

clown.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

duncan.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

tenMann2

y is it floating?
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Good luck with the new site, nice shots.
I got the equip but not the skills yet to take macro shots.
What is the aim, or focus of the site besides reef shooting?
"Our Services" doesn't contain anything.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Thank you. The main aim of the site is to show a portfolio of my and Kamila's work. We would love to be able to sell some prints to support our site and I will be looking to work with the industry (ad designs, product show-offs, photography), but we just started so I don't know how high should I aim. What I would really like to do is working as a freelancer for people in aquarium industry, shooting pictures for advertisement purposes and. I know still life/product photography so that would be helpful.
Other than that, I am planning to run another site with commercial photography, mainly building portfolios for construction companies. How do you think that would work?
We'll see, right now I'm happy to show our work and hear what people think about it.
Please, if you like our site, google+1 us and click "Like" on facebook. Thank you very much!

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Dude now u got me pissed I gave u a darth maules frag ,sunset milie frag some beers for taking pics of my tank . It's been 8-9 months already and I still didn't get them . U busy but some how u have time to post them all over the place .its cool keep them but I want my frags back.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Here are the pics you told me I've never gave you Greg. I posted them few days after we met. http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/photography/92227-pics-gregs-h2o-elos-tank.html I'm gonna send the RAW files to you if that's what you wanted and I hope we'll end this dispute. I've never taken anything for free from you except that two beers I drunk at your place. If you still feel it wasn't fair enough please PM me and I'll try to resolve it.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: