debbythefowler

bona-fide REEF NUT
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
When I first got my Apex, calibrated my PH probe, my PH ranged between 8 and 8.4ish....

over the past few months, up until September I battled Red Bugs in my 220 DT and finally won!

not long after, I recalibrated my probe and found that my PH is hovering between 7.99 and 8.04.....

I am currently dosing Ca, (450ppm), ALK (10.5) and MG (1300) - all but one coral that used to really thrive are continuing to do so. The one that is slowing failing is a gonipora (but other Goni's are OK)

any thoughts about dosing Acquavitro Balance to up-the PH??? (Or any other suggestions)?

thanks all

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
When I first got my Apex, calibrated my PH probe, my PH ranged between 8 and 8.4ish....

over the past few months, up until September I battled Red Bugs in my 220 DT and finally won!

not long after, I recalibrated my probe and found that my PH is hovering between 7.99 and 8.04.....

I am currently dosing Ca, (450ppm), ALK (10.5) and MG (1300) - all but one coral that used to really thrive are continuing to do so. The one that is slowing failing is a gonipora (but other Goni's are OK)

any thoughts about dosing Acquavitro Balance to up-the PH??? (Or any other suggestions)?

thanks all
i like ,425 Ca, Alk 8-8.5, Mag. 1300-1350, your PH is just fine, if you like run the input Protein Skimmer air hose from outside the room, got more fresh air from outside, help.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: