jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Beautiful growth and colors Sanjay. Really well done. Can you please give a brief description of your system? What is you method/husbandry technique for maintaing your water quality?

This coral was one we had years ago from RC member Joefish. A bunch of us tried it but no one had long term success. I think that would be different today though :) How long have you has this piece?

Attachments

• 64732_10151513455975329_1828061480_n.jpg
    64732_10151513455975329_1828061480_n.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 201

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Beautiful growth and colors Sanjay. Really well done. Can you please give a brief description of your system? What is you method/husbandry technique for maintaing your water quality?

This coral was one we had years ago from RC member Joefish. A bunch of us tried it but no one had long term success. I think that would be different today though :) How long have you has this piece?

I have had this piece for about an year now. Its seems to come in regularly on Diver's Den as Acropora Kimbensis. I like this one a lot. In high light it gets more green, and is purple in lower light. You can see that from the shaded branches in the pic. I should frag a piece and put it lower in the tank. This one is high in my tank.

I do not do anything special as far as husbandry and maintenance goes. Its the typically what is recommended by most. Good water quality, maintaining alkalinity, avoid major swings in temp and alkalinity, low nitrates and phosphates.

I wish I had a magic formula to give you :)

sanjay.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: