Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hey guys. So I finally took some pictures of my tank. I have been running this setup for about 8 months. I got some really great stuff at the swap! I would really love some suggestions as to placement of things. My light is a Viper K2 70 watt, this is 20 gallon Marineland tank. Since it's a clamp on Light I am getting a shadow of the crossbar that runs along the middle of my tank. I am still working out the best placement of corals to work around that. Kind of annoying! I had another question... I just got a new refractometer at the swap from the guys at Saltwater Critters and was curious as to what the salinity of my water should read in there... When I was reading it off my hydrometer it was reading about 1.022 ppt.

f.jpg

g.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

l.jpg

m.jpg

n.jpg

_722930.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
my mistake. you are correct. i always misplace my words with that! got any suggestions about placement of corals or any good fish for me? I just got a new hawkfish at the swap, but i haven't even really seen it since i put it in there. :/

dj ze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
you should put the xenia's all the way in the back against the glass also the higher the better.because they will grow really fast faster than your other corals and will take over your rock if they grow on the back glass they'll be out of the way

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: