rpc07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have kent Marine tech cb part a and part b this is my first reef tank so im looking for a little help with this how do i dose the tank properly? does it need to be dosed everyday even if the alk and calcium numbers are fine? or do i just dose until the numbers are where they need to be and when i see them start falling dose until there in the right area again?

and where do i want the calcium to be ?

Thanks

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I have kent Marine tech cb part a and part b this is my first reef tank so im looking for a little help with this how do i dose the tank properly? does it need to be dosed everyday even if the alk and calcium numbers are fine? or do i just dose until the numbers are where they need to be and when i see them start falling dose until there in the right area again?

and where do i want the calcium to be ?

Thanks
You already answered part of your question.Follow the directions on the bottles carefully and never dose two parts together.Dose in the morning or before the lights come on when PH is at it's lowest.Test for Cal/Alk and PH,use reliable test kits like Salifert.Calcium should be about 400 but that depends on what your keeping.PH should be at 8.0-8.4 during the day ,test for PH later in the day when PH is at it's highest.

cmor1701d

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: