zt allstar

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lable on the package says it contains every major, minor, and trace element necessary. Well, what does it contain and in what quantities? I e-mailed www.aquariumsystems.com but they haven't got back to me yet. Anyone know?

percula

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It contains what you specifically need for balanced saltwater. You still have to add the extras to the correct amount needed, such as calcium, iodine, magnesium, etc... dont worry about technical garbage on the box, it makes saltwater, thats it... hope to have helped. Call them up if you need specific diagnostics.

EmilyB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A "good" salt mix provides all the trace elements (in balance) you require if you do frequent regular water changes.

I don't use IO, I use Kent, and have never supplemented in over two years. I water change 15% every two weeks, sometimes more.

zt allstar

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks ReefMon, thats what I was looking for. Now all I have to do is spend the next three weeks figuring out what it means.
icon_smile.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: