trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still learning the fine tune settings on my camera. I also havent set up a tripod. I know I could do so much better if I broke it out of the closet.
Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pics as of late.
IMG_1430-1.jpg

bestmirulinapicyet.jpg

IMG_1404-1.jpg

IMG_1398-1.jpg

IMG_1390-1.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1365-1.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice pictures.

What kind of camera and lens did you get?

Louey

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the compliments. The camera is just a canon A630 8 megapixel. Definately not an SLR but Im sure I could get some prettey darned good close ups if I get the tripod and fine tune my settings. Its my wife X-mas present and I just like to mess around with the tank shots somtimes. I get better every time.

Here is a link to the whole album if your bored http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s15/ ... ose%20ups/

dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice pics. I never did get the wife that fancy camera for Christmas. I do like that camera, it takes great pics.

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bleedingthought":2ff139l1 said:
That plating favia (right?)

I was told it was a mirulina when I bought it. It is one of my favorites because it is so unusual. It is a very slow grower and commonly known for lack of long term longevity. So far it seems very happy. As far as sending you frags... MY corals are all just frags themselves right now. Maybe in time.

bleedingthought

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good. :D By the way, if I ever come up to Spokane to visit one of my friends, I'm stopping by to steal some ideas and take a look at the tanks!!! :P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: